6/16/2009

What's in this Blog? Whom is it for? How often will there be new content?

Hannover Norld-LB BuildingImage by dheuer via Flickr

All very good questions in fact and there are the answers:

What's in this Blog?
I am a Software Engineer working for a middle size Internet Marketing Company. We do web pages, server hosting, custom applications etc and since currently: iPhone Applications which I am currently assigned to.

This summer I will be starting a 3 year schooling program in Software Engineering in a unique system in Germany. I will be part working in the company and part learning at a IT&Media Academy. It's not quiet likeStudying at a University as you earn practical experience just as academic.

So when I'm starting, I will be updating every bit of interesting knowledge on this blog, letting the world take part and learn as much as I am. Be prepared for a lot of info on this page.


Whom is this Blog for?
For anybody interested in Development. Not just for Mobile Applications but for everything that has to do with Software Engineering and Internet Marketing.


How often will there be new updates?
Often. I can't tell you yet exactly how often and I don't want to give you a fix amount as it depends on the course. But be assured that every time I learn something new or old I will be making a post here for you and myself too.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment